About the Internship:
We seek innovative engineering/computer science students who want experience building high-quality client websites, mobile, and web applications. Interns will work on projects with an experienced team of engineers and web developers.
Through the internship, participants learn to use technical tools such as React.JS, and Node JS, develop efficient problem-solving strategies, gain professional experience, and work effectively in a team. This is a hands-on internship you will contribute directly to Mervix’s work and be able to include the output in your portfolio.
Duration: 4 months
Who We’re Looking For:
Interest in software engineering and a strong desire to learn more, prior computer science experience/software engineering is a plus.
- – Writing clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- – Collaborating with other team members to design and implement new features.
- – Troubleshooting and debugging issues that arise during development
- – Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- – Learning and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in web technologies and programming languages.
Who Can Apply:
- – Full-time/Part-time
- – Attach your GitHub profile link to your resume
- – Freshers/students can also apply
- – Paid internship for deserving candidate
Perks and Benefits: Mentorship, Training, Internship Stipend